The fine folks over at them thar Kotaku webpages seem to have a list of the full Wii U launch lineup on November 18th as well as the list of “launch window” titles through to March. Given that we’ve already talked about the launch window titles, I figured it’d be better to just focus on the actual Wii U Launch DAY titles. These are the titles that you’ll be buying along with your brand spankin’ new $300+ Nintendos game doo-hickey. There’s sure to be some good stuff, right?
You’re in luck. SiNG Party and Wipeout 3 are confirmed for launch!
Get the full list after the break!
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- Darksiders II (THQ)
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Disney Interactive)
- EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13 (Electronic Arts)
- ESPN Sports Connection (Ubisoft)
- Game Party Champions (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Nintendo)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge (Tecmo/Nintendo)
- Nintendo Land (Publisher Unknown)
- Rabbids Land (Ubisoft)
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- SiNG Party (Nintendo)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (Namco Bandai)
- Transformers Prime (Activision)
- Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Tecmo Koei)
- Wipeout 3 (Activision)
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Ubisoft)
- ZombiU (Ubisoft)
Gotta say I’m bummed to not see Rayman Origins as a launch title. I was really excited to grab that as a showcase title for the Wii U. Also a TON of titles that are already out, some even for a good while, on other systems.
All around, still a damn solid game lineup. People who are Nintendo stalwarts and haven’t really done much on other consoles have a lot to look forward to in Arkham City, Darksiders II, and Tekken Tag 2. Ninja Gaiden 3? Ehhh. Maybe.
Still, the biggest downside of all is that Funky Barn is not a launch title. I might just cancel my system preorder now…