I have been waiting for this news since they announced the European only versions of the Assassin’s Creed 3 OMG I’M SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY editions, but Ubisoft has finally come through and I couldn’t be happier. Well, I probably could be happier, but I’m pretty damn happy.
If you can pony up the $120 needed for this Limited Edition, you will get the game along with:
A stunning 9.44″ Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade. (Most likely the same one found in the European exclusive Freedom Edition)
- An embroidered 28″x48″ Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag. (partially seen above)
- And finally, a 3″x3.25″ sturdy metal belt buckle to show off when you’re outside, not playing the game (or maybe while you’re playing the PlayStation Vita only Assassin’s Creed: Liberation).
PC gamers will be sad to know they will not see such an edition for them, however they will have an all digital deluxe edition for themselves for $65 which includes:
- George Washington’s notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
- Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd’s fabled lost treasure.
- The Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish flintlock – rumored to have fired “the shot heard round the world” – for use in the single-player campaign.
- Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
- A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin’s Creed games.
- And of course, the game itself.
I’ve already preordered my limited edition, have you? Will you? Of course you will, just look at that flag! And that sexy box art!