Well, all of your PSP games aren’t going to play on your PlayStation Vita right away, but you can get a good bulk of them to play on your fancy-schmancy new handheld by using your ready-to-go PlayStation 3.
How to play more PSP titles on your Vita:
- Browse your download list using Transaction Management instead of your PSN Store purchases, but make sure to do this on your PS3 system. This way, your PS3 can store transactions and downloads to sync to your PSP (or Vita, in this case).
- Connect your Vita to your PS3 via the USB cable (it’s part of your AC charger, so no problem).
- Launch the Content Manager application.
- Select the “Connect to PS3 system” option.
- Select “Copy from PS3 to Vita.”
- All the compatible titles will show up on this list.
- Select what titles you want, copy them to the Vita and you’re done!
It’s been tested and successful titles include flOw and Echochrome. UMD owners are completely out of luck, thou
Feel free to share your Vita success stories (and failures) below!