YouTube user WhereDaBootz has stumbled upon something truly amazing. As it turns out, in Red Dead Redemption, there are several instances in the game where you’ll stumble upon the most bizarre creatures that I don’t recall ever being a part of the Wild West.

Sadly, some of these strange creatures were too elusive to catch on camera. Read the description of one of these creatures that got away.

I’d like to point out that roughly 20 minutes after this, we saw a jack rabbit driving a coach.

When I began stealing it, he started yelling at me in spanish as I gripped his entire bunny body and threw him from the seat.

He told the sheriff.

While it should be assumed that these are just a rather large number of bugs, it’s worth noting that the Donkey Lady (more on this beautiful creature, later) actually has a horse’s face on a woman’s body. I have a hard time accepting the notion that this is a bug, but rather an intentional design by a rebellious character designer.

On a serious note, Red Dead Redemption seems to have a ton of other, non-sacrilegious bugs, as well. Reddit user nickfil notes:

I’ve had cut scenes with missing character so no. I don’t think it is intentional.

John was literally having a conversation with a pile of rope.

Check some of the videos of these abominations below.

First up, we’re going to take a look at the Cougar Man. This creature is found in wooded areas and is known to run on his hind knees, leaving the rest of his legs to dangle behind him as he runs wildly at you at speeds up to 60 miles per hour. Using his ferocious face, he attacks  you violently and then runs back into hiding, waiting for the next moment to strike.

Next we bring you the rare, and wondrous creature once thought to be a child’s myth. This is a flying reindeer, soaring majestically over the mountain range, only to be brought down by a cruel hunter.

And last, but not least, we bring you the Donkey Lady. This creature is the byproduct of a forbidden love, with the body of a beautiful woman, and the face of a disgusting mare. Do not let her cruel, ragged face deceive you, as she is a gentle creature who only wishes to be your beast of burden.

[UPDATE] Our good friends at WhereDaBootz have discovered another wild creature in its natural habitat, the Gunslinger Dog. Watch as this coyote carefully handles a firearm with amazing dexterity!

23 Responses so far.

1. This is… officially the greatest post to have ever graced this website.

2. Kat Stacks says:

funniest thing ever

3. MBX says:

That’s what I was going to say, hitch her up!

4. Soyokaze says:

That’s some Silent Hill shit right there.

5. NRGuitarist says:

My eyes are literally waterin after laughin’ so much at them xD The commentary just makes it xD Nice job guys. Freakin’ hilarious.

6. moore man says:

I wonder if you skinned the cougar-man,could you sell it

7. Monoko says:

these are the most awesome videos i will EVER watch. lol i nearly fell of my chair laughing, the commentary just made it impossible to watch without at the very least a chuckle

8. Jens Erik Vaaler says:

That’s just insane. If those are coincidences, they are the most hilarious coincidences I’ve ever seen in a video game.
    Did anyone notice the Cougar man attacked not with his face, but his crotch? That was too funny.

9. Menzel says:

LMAO oh god i wish i found these in my game but heck thats bloody amazing!

10. zeioIIDX says:

Laughed my ass off at the “Haters Gonna Hate” part!!

11. Cougar Man says:

Hahaha awesome stuff, nice finds.

12. steve says:

the one guy just wants him to shoot everything hahah

13. OMFG! That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I was laughing so hard that my eyes were watering! Great stuff! Itoo was wondering about skinning the cougar man. LOL

si   [ 21:16, June 19th, 2010 ]

@Jennifer Sneed, if you skin the animal it just turns into the skinned body of the actual animal, not the glitch.

14. charlieb says:

only on an Xbox. anybody see these on the ps3

The.joker01   [ 03:10, January 28th, 2011 ]

No sorry
    Ant seen a thing but that r funny as fuck

15. Cyn-B-Demented says:

Hahahaha, those glitches are hilarious!!! Beats Aida in RE4!

Unfortunately, I haven’t stumble upon these while playing. The only one I have is when continuing the Funny Man storyline in Mexico, he turns into the gang leader, has a mustache, talks trash in Spanish and shoots me lol When I kill him THEN the real gang leader appears on the map. Word.

16. elxoxe says:

hi guys i´ve been playing poquer online in rdr and before start my playerskin has turned into a jackkrabbit !what is this?¿

17. Thomas Sabo Charms Online Sale, including Cheap Thomas Sabo Charms, Thomes Sabo Charm Carriers and much more, Whole Series at Clearance Price, Thomas Sabo Charms Store, Free Delivery!!!

18. mikey says:

i’ve got it on the ps3. while treasure hunting at hanging rock i stumbled on a rabbit with elk anklers. naturally, human nature was to shoot it, and skin it, i recieved both rabbit meat and the anklers. but the thing that confused me was that the game saved once i killed it like i had just completed a challege. maybe i was unawaringly (is that a word?… it is now lol) one rabbit or elk off a hunting challege. if not the maybe it was coincidence. either way it was amusing, and after seeing this site i’ll be sure to get video evidence next time

Kyle Gaddo   [ 04:12, January 5th, 2011 ]

@mikey, I think you killed the legendary Jackalope.

19. Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent ..
    Superb .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
    I am satisfied to find a lot of helpful information right here in the post, we need
    work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .